To All Our Patients,
We were made aware today, June 14th, 2021, of the voluntary product recall by Philips Respironics on their CPAP, BIPAP, and Ventilator devices. We are actively working with Philips Respironics on the details of the recall and the steps to be taken in response. We understand this is a high-alert recall and will do whatever is possible to ensure the safety of our customers.
At this time, it is advised that patients take the following action:
1) If you are using one of the following CPAP or Bi-Level PAP devices, DISCONTINUE usage and consult with the physician that manages your PAP Therapy to determine if the risks of discontinuing therapy outweigh the risks of continuing usage of the affected device.
- Philips DreamStation CPAP
- Philips DreamStation AutoPAP
- Philips DreamStation BiPAP
- Philips DreamStation BiPAP Auto
- Philips DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV
- Philips DreamStation BiPAP S/T
- Philips System One REMstar Pro
- Philips System One REMstar Auto
- Philips System One REMstar BiPAP Pro
- Philips System One REMstar BIPAP Auto
- Philips System One BiPAP AutoSV
- Philips DreamStation Go Travel PAP
2) If you are using the Philips Respironics Trilogy Ventilator, CONTINUE usage. Do not stop or alter your prescribed therapy until you have talked to your physician.
As we gather more information, we will continue to update you with the next steps.
The Official Announcement From Philips: Click Here
FAQ From Philips: Click Here
President, Quality DME, Inc.
Copyright © 2021 Quality DME, Inc., All rights reserved.